[Fontconfig] Re: fontconfig often crashes when there is something wrong with the cache files

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Thu Oct 27 01:03:22 EST 2005

Mike FABIAN wrote:
> Patrick Lam <plam at MIT.EDU> さんは書きました:
>

>>Hmm, let's put an assert there too.  Try this patch (to see if the cache
>>files themselves are corrupted in a simple way) and tell me if you can
>>make it abort.  I don't think that'll happen; I think the corruption is
>>elsewhere.
>

> Yes, with that patch I can make it abort:

That's quite interesting.  I'll have to add more general consistency
checks on the cache files, then.

Are these cross-platform cache files, by any chance?  That'll help for
debugging purposes.

pat