[Fontconfig] mmap branch vs gnome-terminal

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 16 06:38:34 EST 2005

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Looking at the gnome-font-properties problem some more, I see
> XftFontMatch() returning NULL. Inside XftFontMatch(), all seems
> well until the call to XftDefaultSubstitute() which returns a
> pattern where the "style" value is set to FcTrue, which later upsets
> FcCompareValueList.

I've fixed the gnome-terminal problem the right way now, at least for my
system (you'll have to rebuild all your caches).  gnome-font-properties
still doesn't work.  Thanks for this tip, I'll look into it presently
and hopefully will have a fix soon.

pat