[Fontconfig] RE: Specifying location of fontfiles in fonts.conf file.

Rupa Kamoji rkamoji at knightsindia.co.in
Tue Apr 11 21:40:47 PDT 2006

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I need to ship the fontconfig library, fonts.conf
file and font files with my application. I want to avoid the requirement
of modification to any of the files by the recipient of my application.
He sets an environment variable and uses this env variable to run my
application. So I want to mention the location of font files in
fonts.conf file using this env variable. So this way he will not have to
do anything but at that same time he will be able to use fontcong for
all text display in my application.

Please help me in using this env variable in fonts.conf file to specify
the location of font files.

Thanks and Regards,
Rupa.