[Fontconfig] Remaining bugs and feature requests before 2.3.94

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 9 08:27:32 PST 2006

Hi all,

To my knowledge, the only remaining issue is with Bitstream Charter and
lang=en (in an email I sent about 30 minutes ago).  Please let me know
if there's anything else that I forgot about.

There are a couple of small features that would be nice to have:

* fc-cat <dirname> should produce a fonts.cache-1-style listing for the
directory.
* fc-cache --really-force (this should take approximately 15 minutes).

Could someone cook up patches for these features?

pat