[Fontconfig] Re: Bug with fc-match

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Fri Feb 10 10:23:19 PST 2006

Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> さんは書きました:

> At Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:58:33 -0500,
> Patrick Lam wrote:
>>
>> Mike FABIAN wrote:
>>
>> > I.e. there are both outline and bitmap versions of "Bitstream Charter"
>> > available. fc-list works fine, but trying to match the outline
>> > versions with fc-match doesn't work, it always matches the bitmap
>> > versions:

There is a similar problem with "spacing". It works fine
when using "fc-list":

mfabian at magellan:~$ fc-list :lang=fa:style=Regular:spacing=100
Courier New:style=Regular,Normal,obyčejné,Standard,Κανονικά,Normaali,Normál,Normale,Standaard,Normalny,Обычный,Normálne,Navadno,thường,Arrunta
mfabian at magellan:~$

But it doesn't work with fc-match:

mfabian at magellan:~$ fc-match :lang=fa:style=Regular:spacing=100
arial.ttf: "Arial" "Regular"
mfabian at magellan:~$

(should have matched "Courier New" here).

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。