[Fontconfig] Status about fontconfig CVS regarding cache handling

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 15 23:17:55 PST 2006

Patrick Lam wrote:
> Here's a bug that probably already exists in 2.3.2 but is only important
> now: if you mount /usr as read-only, then fc-cache skips generating
> caches in /var since it thinks it doesn't have access to /usr and won't
> be able to generate caches.

I've now fixed this bug.  I also think I fixed the other bug about
fc-cache repeatedly updating cache files.  Could someone please test the
behaviour of fc-cache on multi-arch systems?

pat