[Fontconfig] Missing FcValueSave() in FcConfigEvaluate() (KDE bug #119108)

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 2 09:22:26 PST 2006

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006, Lubos Lunak wrote:

> If I'm getting it right, FcConfigEvaluate() always allocates its result,
> which should be somewhen later freed. It itself does so e.g. in the
> FcOpOr..FcOpDivide cases, where it recursively calls itself. In the FcOpField
> case it calls FcPatternGet(), which however doesn't seem to create a copy of
> the value, it only calls FcValueCanonicalize() and assigns the value. This
> specific crash seems to happen only for type FcTypeMatrix.

Looks good to me.  FcValueCanonicalize does not create an extra copy,
FcValueSave is the right thing to do here.  I've committed this patch
(since it's short).

I still don't have good computer access, so I haven't been able to review
other patches yet.  Sorry.

pat