[Fontconfig] Re: A small patch to fix zh-hk support.

Zhe Su james.su at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 02:36:43 PST 2006

Hi,
  However, with this patch, some Simplified Chinese fonts may be
detected to support zh-hk as well. So I'm just thinking if it's ok to
add a code U+20547 into zh_hk.orth, which is an additional Chinese
chars in CJK-Ext B required by HKSCS-2001 or later. The big5 code of
this char is 0x FA40, which was mapped to U+E000 in old HKSCS
standard. Then all available Simplified Chinese fonts will be filtered
out.

Regards
James Su