[Fontconfig] Re: fix for unaligned accesses

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Tue Jan 24 08:39:35 PST 2006

Patrick Lam <plam at MIT.EDU> さんは書きました:

> I'll check about FcInitLoadConfig again, but I think that it can be made
> to add directories.  It currently doesn't in part for globally cached
> directories, but that's a separate issue.

Currently it doesn't add any subdirectories, only the directories
directly listed in .conf files. I'm sure about that.

A few days ago, I also had the idea to improve FcInitLoadConfig () to
add all subdirectories as well. Maybe that is the way to go because it
is in the spirit of the approach you started.

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。