[Fontconfig] Re: Crash when non-existing directories are referenced in ~/.fonts.cache

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Thu Jan 26 11:30:27 PST 2006

Quoting Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de>:

> I think one should end the for loop when the initial value of
> config->fontDirs->num is reached. All values in the list after the
> initial value of num are newly added subdirectories, there is no
> reason to scan them for subdirectories again.

Yeah, I've caught that and fixed the fc-cache segfault that occurs when
you e.g.
give '.' or a trailing slash.  I'll commit the changes I have once I
can hook up
my laptop.

pat