[Fontconfig] CVS version unusable: wrong filename

Patrick Lam plam at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 29 20:53:27 PST 2006

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still observing the behavior already described on the list,
> I'm getting "/usr/share/fonts/Vera.ttf" as the filename in cairo,
> where it should be "/usr/share/fonts/bitstream-vera/Vera.ttf".
>
> Any chance we can get this fixed soon?  Humm, I don't know what
> the schedule for 2.4 is, but the GNOME 2.14 release is
> approaching rather fast...

fontconfig seems to have too many problems for a 2.4 release at the
moment, although if we can get a bunch of people successfully using the
current CVS maybe we can start thinking about a 2.4 release again.  I'm
not aware of any new features we need to add, anyway.

pat