[Fontconfig] fc-glyphname bug

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Mar 7 09:53:26 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 11:56 -0500, James Cloos wrote:

> |      if (!r) r = (int) (h % rehash);

if (!r) { r = (int) (h % rehash); if (!r) r = 1; }

should do the trick. (check out the matching hash function in
fcfreetype.c)

> Is this why glyphlist is not getting included in making fcglyphname.h?

No, the full adobe glyph set has never been a part of fontconfig as I
haven't ever seen a need. Fontconfig only uses this table for fonts with
adobe_custom encoding; the only ones I've seen like this are the
decorative glyph fonts. Do you have a font which requires this data?

keith.packard at intel.com