[Fontconfig] New fontconfig release proposal

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Oct 25 02:03:10 PDT 2007

It's been almost a year since fontconfig 2.4.2 was released, and there
are several useful bugs that have been fixed since then.

I'm thinking this should be called fontconfig 2.4.3 unless people want
me to reduce the number of digits in the version and move to 2.5.

In either case, I've created a tracking bug (12917) for this release and
would like to see some bugs added as blockers so we get an idea of what
remains to be fixed before the release.

I did fix a slew of bugs today; looking at the remaining open issues, I
don't see anything that stands out as 'must fix'.

I will put together a release candidate as soon as we figure out what
the next release version number will be.

keith.packard at intel.com