[Fontconfig] Excessive short-lived allocations during FcFontSet

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Wed Apr 23 09:20:22 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 09:38 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Please review, thanks.

Looks like a good bit of savings. A couple of comments:

 * I don't think we need to publish new API here.

 * It would be more efficient (and less confusing) if FcCharSetMerge
   just did the union in-line -- it need only walk the new charset and
   not look at each page of the existing one. Plus, that leaves all of
   the other charset functions unchanged.

keith.packard at intel.com