[Fontconfig] Improving Latin font selection for CJK locales

Qianqian Fang fangq at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 29 18:40:40 PST 2008

sorry, it really wasn't my intension to derailing a discussion
for implementing a useful feature. All I want to know is
whether this is related to the problems we have discussed
before. I guess the answer is no.

Please continue with the lang/locale tag discussion and
looking forward to seeing this feature implemented in
pango and fontconfig.