[Fontconfig] Is code point substitution inside the same font possible with fontconfing?

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Jul 19 16:21:54 PDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-07-19 at 23:00 +0300, Vasile Gaburici wrote:

>  Do I have to write a C hack, or am I missing something?

Yup, you'll want to go hack the fontconfig code itself so that the
correct language support is registered. Then, if you application also
happens to use the fontconfig glyph lookup code (does anyone use that at
this point?) things will work fine. Otherwise, you'll also have to
change your application or toolkit.

keith.packard at intel.com