[Fontconfig] Caching Postscript names

Isaiah Beerbower public at ipaqah.com
Sun Jun 8 05:03:39 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Evgeniy Stepanov
<eugeni.stepanov at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 June 2008 15:05:55 Isaiah Beerbower wrote:

>> > Yes, I would want it to be searchable. I'll send a new patch as soon
>> > as I have it ready.
>>
>> And here it is (attached).
>
> It does not work for me unless FC_POSTSCRIPT_NAME_OBJECT is added to the end
> of the list. Not sure why, fc-match prints nothing and FC_DEBUG=2 shows a
> garbled font pattern. Maybe some other list has to be updated as well?
> Anyway, the attached patch seems to work fine.

Is it possible that the change breaks compatibility with existing
caches? It works fine on my machine.

If this is the problem, I'm fine with the Postscript name being moved
to the end of the list. I'll take a look, though, and make sure I
didn't mis something.

Thanks,
- Isaiah Beerbower

--