[Fontconfig] Compiling fontconfig 2.5.92 on tru64 5.1b

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Mon May 5 08:38:40 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 12:44 +0200, Didier Godefroy wrote:

> depmode=tru64 /bin/bash ../depcomp   -c -o fcatomic.lo fcatomic.c
> ../depcomp: -c: command not found
> *** Exit 127
> Stop.
> *** Exit 1
> Stop.

I included an older version of the libtool accelerator (dolt) stuff in
2.5.92, which probably broke compiles on non-Linux systems.

I've stuck a new version of dolt into acinclude.m4 in the fontconfig
repository. Can someone with a non-Linux system give the current master
a try and see if that works? If so, I can generate 2.5.93 with this fix
in place.

keith.packard at intel.com