[Fontconfig] Macport install MD5 Sum broken?

dan at gurovich.com dan at gurovich.com
Thu Nov 12 12:29:45 PST 2009

I've been trying to do an install of fontconfig 2.7.3 using MacPorts.  I keep getting the following errors:

--->  Verifying checksum(s) for fontconfig
Error: Checksum (md5) mismatch for fontconfig-2.7.3.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (sha1) mismatch for fontconfig-2.7.3.tar.gz
Error: Checksum (rmd160) mismatch for fontconfig-2.7.3.tar.gz
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file checksums

This has happened for the last couple of days.  Of course I need this for a bunch of other packages.

I downloaded the source and read the install -- no configure script, so I ran autoconf and it errored out.  I've got nothin' at this point.

Danilo Gurovich
Director of Network Gaming Technologies
WMS, Inc
3401 N California