[Fontconfig] Cross-compiling fontconfig without multiarch

Ersin Akinci ersin.akinci at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:45:12 PDT 2010

My apologies, looks like I forgot to set my --with-freetype-config option to
the toolchain's freetype-config, and configure was pulling freetype package
info from my build machine.  If anyone stumbles upon this in the archives,
multiarch-dispatch.h seems to be a Mandriva-specific file...

-Ersin

--
What Digital Revolution? -- www.whatdigitalrevolution.com
Thinking critically about digital worlds.