[Fontconfig] Time to kill the fontconfig wiki?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Wed Dec 1 00:17:33 PST 2010

Looking at http://www.fontconfig.org/wiki/TitleIndex I see it's around
99.9% pure spam.   Other than the front page, virtually everything else
is the moin-moin boilerplate or the hundreds of pages of spam.   Even the
Recent Changes & Find Page links have been overwritten by spammers hundreds
of times, with the spammers fighting each other to crap on it most recently.
(I restored them both this week, but expect that to not last long.)

Would fontconfig be better served by a static web page?  (Maybe even one
with, dare I say it, nice fonts?)   Or should the wiki just be purged and
set up fresh with greater levels of access control?

	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan.coopersmith at oracle.com