[Fontconfig] Time to kill the fontconfig wiki?

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 03:44:35 PST 2010

On 12/15/10 18:57, Keith Packard wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:32:32 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at xxxxxxxxxx> > wrote:
> > On 12/15/10 02:36, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> > > People who still want to contribute to a wiki can easily do so by
> > > adding new
> > > pages in the Software/fontconfig/* namespace there and we have one
> > > less place
> > > to police for spam.
> >
> > Thanks Alan.  Keith, can you forward the domain?
>
> It's already pointing at annarchy, so it just needs some redirection fu
> in the apache config. I can try, unless someone beats me to it.

Hi,

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/fontconfig
still points to release directory
http://fontconfig.org/release
which is forwarded back to this page, so it's not possible to download
fontconfig sources now (or at least I didn't find them ie on
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/releases/individual/
)

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com