[Fontconfig] fontconfig & font tree list

Samuel Brassard samuel_brassard at uqac.ca
Wed Feb 24 02:41:07 PST 2010

Behdad Esfahbod さんは書きました:
> On 02/22/2010 04:24 AM, Samuel Brassard wrote:
>
>> How does that sound? Am I looking at the right place anyway?
>> I think I could try to put my hands into that.
>
> You can do that already.  There's even ~/fonts.conf.d
> You just need an app to use that information.
>
> behdad

I know it's possible to create a library that uses a modified version of
fontconfig's configuration format, but...

- What is fontconfig going to do with a property like "usersort", which
will lie in the same configuration file?
- fontconfig is already appending external information to fonts (ex:
aliases); why having a separate library continue the work?