[Fontconfig] Can't use <edit> on hintstyle

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed May 19 21:56:48 PDT 2010

On 05/16/2010 12:04 AM, Baybal Ni wrote:
> I found that only gtk apps behave this way, all other programs using
> FC work fine. GTK bug?

I already responded and pointed out two cairo bugs that are most probably the
root of the problem.  Now, it seems like you are looking for someone to
provide you with a ready solution.  Unfortunately I don't have time to do so
right now, and opening new bugs doesn't really help.  At the end of the day
someone who understands our text stack needs to sit down and figure it out.
So far no one that fits that description had taken it upon themselves :(.

behdad