[Fontconfig] Making Aliases Conditional

Infinality infinality at infinality.net
Thu Dec 1 17:43:16 PST 2011

Thanks for your response, Behdad.

So, you're saying that it's possible to do this somehow, but not in the
way I'm trying to do it.  By "sugar" do you mean somehow assigning an
arbitrary value and then using that to alias?  I have searched quite a
bit, so I'd be grateful is someone could provide me a simple example to
work from.

Thanks again,
Erik