[Fontconfig] Available glyphs?

Dave Pawson dave.pawson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:06:07 PST 2011

On 29 December 2011 12:27, Santhosh Thottingal
<santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:55 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
> <santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Dave Pawson <dave.pawson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is there a utility based access (ideally from a linux cmd line app) to
>>> query what
>>> sequence of glyphs (perhaps by unicode code point) are available
>>> within an otf or ttf font file please?
>

> There is another tool named ftview from freetype2-demos for the same purpose.

Thanks for that.... About where I was going, except i wanted them all
in one PDF?
So that when I go to choose a font I can compare them (and also configure
the PDF tool to have access to them).

I'll take a look, see if I can figure out some sort of merge.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.