[Fontconfig] fc_ucs_to_name

John Emmas johne53 at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 09:54:00 PST 2011

This afternoon I've been trying to build fontconfig 2.8,0 using Visual C++.  I'm not sure if VC++ is a supported compiler but I seem to be managing okay.  The only module that won't compile is fcfreetype.c.  The symbol fc_ucs_to_name can't be found.  I've looked quite carefully through my source files but I can't find it declared anywhere, even though I don't (apparently) have any header files missing.  Can anyone give me a clue as to where I should be looking for it?  Thanks.

John