[Fontconfig] Fwd: [fontconfig] single unicode and multiple glyphs

pravin.d.s at gmail.com pravin.d.s at gmail.com
Fri May 20 10:48:03 PDT 2011

On 20 May 2011 15:23, neha gupta <nehagupta0304 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

  Yes, This is possible using locl feature of open type, I have implement
this in Lohit Devnagari fonts read
http://pravin-s.blogspot.com/2010/12/looks-like-lohit-is-first-open-source.html

  Use case Nepali language has different shape for number 5 and 8 and few
ligature as well.

  Required things are rendering engine should support locl feature of
opentype font. Pango support it.

Regards,
Pravin S