[Fontconfig] Home fonts config file deprecation

Raimund Steger rs at mytum.de
Tue Dec 4 05:01:30 PST 2012

Akira TAGOH wrote:
> [...]
> So I'm considering to stop an warning if it's a symlink. is it overkill?
> someone suggested though, at least I should add more words in the
> message how to stop that warning (i.e. where the new place is).

Hm yes, I suppose that symlink idea could help people who want to keep
the old file in place because they run applications that are linked with
different fontconfig versions.

Personally, I don't mind that warning when I get it, but maybe other
people find it more irritating...

Raimund

--
Worringer Str 31 Duesseldorf 40211 DE  home: <rs at mytum.de>