[Fontconfig] Another try at blocking fallback

Wendell P wendellp at operamail.com
Thu Dec 13 19:10:47 PST 2012

Still trying to block glyph fallback.

Is it possible to block fallback to specific fonts? Maybe I could just
block all fonts.

For example, to configure so that when the font is Terminus, all glyph
fallback is blocked, have something like:

  <match target="font">
    <Block_fallback_to_any_other_font>
  </match>

>From the docs, it seems that <rejectfont> might do this, but I couldn't
find an example of using it this way. This didn't work:

  <match target="font">
    <rejectfont>
      <pattern>
      </pattern>