[Fontconfig] fontconfig: Branch 'master'

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Thu Jun 14 02:31:08 PDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Vincent Torri <vtorri at univ-evry.fr> wrote:

> I've never had to do such hack when dealing with DLL/import lib/static lib
> with the autotools. Imho, you are doing something which is uber-complicated.

Maybe. I'm sure it's just a band-aid. I don't know why Makefile has
own build rules for Win32. guess because it wasn't capable to do so
though. if autotools generates better these days, we should get rid of
it here. any patches are welcome.

> Btw, configure.in should be renamed as configure.ac:

I know. it may be good time to rename then. thanks for suggestion.

--
Akira TAGOH