[Fontconfig] trouble compiling Fontconfig-wrong EABI version

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Tue Jun 19 19:08:52 PDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 4:31 AM, Michael Harper <mikeleeharper at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm am trying to compile font config but every time i go to make I get the
> following errors. My ./configure is running successfully. I am using the
> --with-arch=arm command so i don't see why it is compile fontconfig for EABI
> version 5. I've tried older and newer versions of fontconfig, always to the
> same results.

You can see from the logs what version of gcc you used during building
fontconfig. I guess it will gives you a clue why it has EABI version 5
and it's really up to what compiler you use.

You should use the same version of compiler, which those libraries
were built with, or you could rebuild them with yours.

--
Akira TAGOH