[Fontconfig] CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:15:51 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've needed to debug a strange crash in fontconfig-2.10.1 library in my
video player on winxp.   The mingw build of fontconfig was not working
right, so I ended up making a cmake project for fontconfig (just the
library, not any of the executables).  I've used this to generate a
MSVS2005 solution and build fontconfig natively.  I've also added a very
thin portability layer to compensate for lack of dirent.h (and a couple
other minor things) on windows.  If anyone is interested I can
contribute a patch (I'll have to clean it up a little first).

     Pavel.