[Fontconfig] CMakeLists.txt for fontconfig library (enables native compilation on windows)

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 12:36:35 PDT 2012

I'd like to see this so I can perhaps incorporate some of that dynamic
code generation into the cmake project.  Right now I simply use a custom
config.h stored in a (new) msvcport subfolder of fontconfig, and I don't
generate fclang.h or .def files (my fontconfig library is static, but I
could add a shared library target as well).

Thank you,
     Pavel.