[Fontconfig] MSVC++2010 : Fully operational

Dos Santos, Oliveira dossantos at ebu.ch
Mon Oct 22 07:27:21 PDT 2012

Hi everybody,

Eventually, I have a fully operational (Debug and Release) implementation of Fontconfig 2.10.1 with MSVC++ 2010. Last time, I wasn't registred to the mailing-list... And I haven't received comments... Mailing-list archives aren't updated since October 15th, so I don't know if anyone are interested in my solution.

As I said last time, the idea was to publish a GTK+/GTKmm but my boss isn't against an intermediate publication if it is useful to the community... so I let you do the necessary if you are interested.

Regards

Marco Dos Santos Oliveira
EBU/Eurovision

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway