[Fontconfig] Pango support for `size' OpenType feature?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sat Sep 8 20:05:58 PDT 2012

On 09/08/2012 02:44 AM, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> As the subject says: Does Pango support the `size' OpenType feature?

No.

The only Free Software font family I can think of that can use the 'size'
feature is Computer Modern.  And I don't think any of its OpenType renditions
have that feature set.

At any rate, it can easily go into Fontconfig.  We just need to add an element
for design size, perhaps one for the design range, possibly for design name,
and then make the matcher match the font with design size closest to requested
size...

CC'ing Akira / fontconfig.

behdad