[Fontconfig] Development snapshot release 2.10.94

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Thu Aug 29 04:53:16 PDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM,  <sisyphus1 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> (If, as the message, I try to go to
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enger_bug.cgi?product=fontconfig I get a 404
> error.)

Doh. it is a typo. thanks for letting me know.

> When I examine the 'out' file, I find it contains simply:
> =
> =
>
> I'm a bit puzzled as to why the "$FCLIST - family pixelsize  | sort > out"
> commands in run-test.sh are producing no output - not even an error message
> as best I can tell.

Well, that would probably means fontconfig can't find out any fonts.
something wrong in the configuration file for testing or runtime
environment perhaps. try to see how it looks like.

> sisyphus at Owner-PC311012 /c/comp/fontconfig-2.10.94/test
> $ ../fc-list/fc-list.exe - family pixelsize | sort > out
> Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

This should be an expected error if you don't have fontconfig
installed on your system or do that without setting the default
configuration file with FONTCONFIG_FILE env var.

--
Akira TAGOH