[Fontconfig] 2.11.1 in a week or so

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Sun Jan 5 23:07:30 PST 2014

I have no idea why we didn't have such files in the tree but:

for 10-antialias.conf (and 10-hinting.conf too maybe):
I thought it is usually turned on by default in freetype. we may not
need to have such thing even.

other things may be worth adding if there are any objections from anyone else.

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 12:21 PM, BubuXP <bubuxp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably there should be an explanation that I cannot find on the
> internet for this, but why in conf.avail/ there aren't some
> configuration presets?
> I found that antialias, hinting + various hinting styles and
> no-lcdfilter are missing. Even if they are not symlinked in conf.d/ by
> default, it's useful to have them ready in conf.avail/
> I attached a patch I made for Debian packages for reference.

Akira TAGOH