[Fontconfig] FcConfigEnableHome?

Jerry Casiano jerrycasiano at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 21:18:04 PDT 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-30 at 12:38 +0900, Akira TAGOH wrote:

Thanks for looking into it so quickly.

However, if I'm reading it right that still leaves FcConfigEnableHome
broken, since it has no effect if the environment variable
XDG_CONFIG_HOME is set.

if (!_FcConfigHomeEnabled)
	return NULL;

Right at the start of that function would restore FcConfigEnableHome, I
believe. I realize the docs for that function state that it disables
files specified using ~ but since that is pretty much deprecated, I
think it should disable loading of any configuration files in the users
home directory?