[Fontconfig] How necessary is 'scandir'?

Raimund Steger rs at mytum.de
Sun Feb 15 11:03:18 PST 2015

forgot to add the list...

On 02/15/15 17:05, Michael Felt wrote:
 >  [...]
 >
 > Option I believe wanted is -qhalt

Well, only if the conftest program doesn't generate any other warnings
on XL C. But you're really in the best position to test this.

 >[...]
 > If a reaction like this is needed it should be a different variable -
 > like WARN_CFLAGS - that gets set per compiler.

Check the Git version...

 > Another general problem I see is that --prefix is not being applied by
 > configure (because libraries in /opt/lib, include files in /opt/include
 > - are not being found. Just the standard hard-coded (it seems) check of
 > /usr and /usr/local. Quite common that /usr/local is being checked,
 > while --prefix value is not.

You mean for prerequisites? These are mostly checked with pkg-config(1),
so verify your PKG_CONFIG_PATH and/or pkg-config instance in PATH.

Raimund

--
Worringer Str 31 Duesseldorf 40211 DE  home: <rs at mytum.de>
+49-179-2981632 icq 16845346           work: <rs at interface-ag.de>