[Fontconfig] Set font used for certain language

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Mon Jun 22 01:21:29 PDT 2015

That rule just changes the name of the font "IPAMonaPGothic". I guess what
you really want to do may be:

<match target="pattern">
  <test name="lang">
    <string>ru</string>
  </test>
  <test name="family">
    <string>IPAMonaPGothic</string>
  </test>
  <edit name="family" modde="prepend">
    <string>Arial</string>
  </edit>
</match>

Though it assumes applications sets the proper language into the pattern.
maybe good to check with FC_DEBUG=4 how rules are applied.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Haiku Konaru <runanashi at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

Akira TAGOH