[Fontconfig] fontconfig: Branch 'master' - 3 commits

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Fri May 22 09:22:19 PDT 2015

Well, just to avoid a possibility any long-run apps repeat FcFini() and
FcInit() and see overflow in the future. I know it takes so long long time
to arrive; in fact in even busy loop it may takes about 90 days in my dev
env from estimation. but just thought it may be good to get rid of such
possibly anyway.

though I should consider to add a kinda fc_atomic_int_set() but I was lazy
to do that ;)