[Fontconfig] PATH of fontconfig configration file in static build on Windows

Tatsuro MATSUOKA tmacchant at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Feb 15 22:24:47 UTC 2016

Thank you for a reply.

From windows prompt

C:\Programs\gplibs32_gcc492_static\bin>set FC_DEBUG=1024

C:\Programs\gplibs32_gcc492_static\bin>fc-list
FC_DEBUG=1024

Thus I execute the below from the Msys2 prompt

$ FC_DEBUG=1024 fc-list

FC_DEBUG=1024
FC_DEBUG=1024
<sniping file list>

For dynamic linked version

$ FC_DEBUG=1024 fc-list
FC_DEBUG=1024
FC_DEBUG=1024

Dynamic version also sees config file of MiKTeX.
This is not what I expected.

Any suggestions?

Tatsuro