[Fontconfig] new release planning

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Mar 8 21:41:18 UTC 2016

On 16-02-07 09:14 PM, Akira TAGOH wrote:
> Sure. FWIW any plans to update fc-query?

I should, though, feel free to do it.  I wasn't sure how to update the
command-line arguments.  Add a new option ala --index?  What do you think?

Also, this was just the first part of supporting GX.  Actually exposing the
full GX font to clients who know how to use it takes more work.  I'll be
thinking about that.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/