[Fontconfig] performance issue questions

Jerry Casiano jerrycasiano at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 16:16:13 UTC 2016

It's not defensive, it's just honest. I'm not a fontconfig dev or fanboy.
And I'm not saying that the library is perfect and needs no improvements
either. I just don't see it as a situation that will change anytime soon,
unless someone is willing and motivated to put in a lot of work for what
certainly seems like an edge case.

As I said originally, I was genuinely curious about the use case, even
apologized for not addressing your questions.

Unfortunately your responses don't seem to touch on that at all.

In any case, have a good day.