[Fontconfig] Support emoji fonts

郭云鹤 guoyunhebrave at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 06:50:10 UTC 2016

Here are a few emoji fonts: Noto Emoji, EmojiOne, Twemoji. My
expectation is that users can specify which font to use for rendering
Emoji characters. Unicode standard has a set of all Emoji characters but
all emoji fonts only implement a subset. Just like all Chinese fonts
contain a different subset of fonts. Here is no standard minimum subset.
Does it means that without minimum subset, fontconfig cannot support Emoji?

在 2016年09月08日 03:01, Akira TAGOH 写道:

--
郭云鹤