[Fontconfig] Issues with git master and my libxft emoji setup

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Mon Aug 28 08:16:04 UTC 2017

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 4:45 PM, dequis <dx at dxzone.com.ar> wrote:
> I'd like to highlight again that this is something that works fine
> with the last fontconfig stable release but current git breaks it, so
> while it is possible it might be a problem with the application (I
> wouldn't be surprised if it was), I don't think we have enough
> information to conclude that yet.

Hm, I don't know how you request an emoji font though, given that you
did it as we expect, i.e. like fc-match emoji and/or :lang=und-zsye,
it doesn't contain any non-emoji fonts in the result. but older one
does contain non-emoji fonts too? you may need to ask fontconfig twice
to get emoji and non-emoji.

--
Akira TAGOH