[Fontconfig] Variable fonts redux

Jerry Casiano jerrycasiano at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 06:42:13 UTC 2017

The changes to FC_WEIGHT and FC_WIDTH will break anything currently
using those, correct?
Are the currently defined weights and widths sticking around or do they
become pointless to even have?
Also, does this mean that a font such as Voto Serif GX will list 500
different variations in a font selector dialog?
Sorry if these are silly questions.