[Fontconfig] fontconfig: Branch 'master'

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Wed Mar 14 09:44:23 UTC 2018

I'm not sure how many compilers do support C99 these days and not.
particularly on our targeted platforms. also may be good to research
major OSS projects what standards they are targetting, particularly
for our customers. if all of them are fine, I don't have strong
objections on it.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<ldo at geek-central.gen.nz> wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 03:40:56 +0000 (UTC), Akira TAGOH wrote:
>
>>       is_locale_initialized = FcTrue;
>
> Is it time yet to expect that compilers will support C99, along with
> <stdbool.h>, so that we no longer need (at least internally) to make up
> our own custom boolean type?

Akira TAGOH