[Fontconfig] 2.13.93

Akira TAGOH akira at tagoh.org
Sun Nov 29 10:12:47 UTC 2020

We need some more testing and feedback on it. Usually we are gradually
doing and then bumping the version according to a stable versioning
scheme. but it took so much time to proceed this time and then
introducing new features and so on.  If they are perfectly working,
that's fine. we can move on soon. otherwise we may want to polish
more.

I should think about milestones for a release. anyway.

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 8:44 PM Francesco Pretto <ceztko at gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool! Is the latest "official" release still sticking to 2.13.1, as
> pointed by the website? If so, what are the requirements to promote
> snapshots (that I see are being released to Fedora anyway) to official
> releases?
>
> Cheers,
> Francesco
>

> On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 at 05:16, Akira TAGOH <akira at tagoh.org> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I finally have created a new devel snapshot 2.13.93. There have been a
> > lot of changes since 2.13.92. please check README for more details.
> >
> > --
> > Akira TAGOH

Akira TAGOH